Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
Pure Vintage Telecaster String Guide
- Plated-steel single-disc string guide (string tree)
- Minimizes sympathetic overtones caused by low string tension over the nut
- Includes string guide and slotted mounting screw
- Originally used on early ‘50s Telecaster and Esquire® guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Telecaster® guitars