Electro-Harmonix’s series of award-winning, astonishingly accurate keyboard emulators transform your axe with finely tuned presets that emulate some of the most popular and classic tones ever recorded.
The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
– Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
– Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
– Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
– Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
– Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
– Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
– Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increases
– Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
– Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
– Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)