The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The device allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
Designed for use on thin hollow body and semi hollow body guitars.
- Model Name: B-30
- Series: Lightning Series I
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 296 grams/10.4 oz.
- Overall Length: 7 1/2”/190.5 mm
- Overall Width: 3 3/4”/95.3 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket